当前位置:早安心语星座双子座内容页

双子座英语介绍

2023-09-05 00:06:01双子座访问手机版

大家好!今天让小编来大家介绍下关于双子座英语介绍的问题,以下是小编对此问题的归纳整理,让我们一起来看看吧。

文章目录列表:

双子座英语介绍

有关双子座的英语作文??>

双子座,代表着一种可以超然于环境,用更客观的眼光来看待世界的本领。所有的风象星座,具备一种超然的态度,可以更好的观察与评价我们周围的世界。
In classical Greek mythology, the stars in the constellation of Gemini were named Castor and Pollux, known collectively as the "Dioscuri" or "Sons of Zeus." Although Leda was mother to both, the twins had different fathers. Pollux was the son of the chief Olympian God, Zeus, who had changed himself into a swan in order pursue the lovely Leda. Thus, Pollux was immortal. Castor was the son of Leda's husband, Tyndareus, King of Sparta, and thus destined to die. According to legend, they were hatched from an egg and were were brothers to the beautiful Helen of Troy (overwhom the Trojan War was fought) and also brothers to Clytemnestra, Queen of Mycenae. Castor and Pollux were known to be well-educated, strong and daring, while remaining gentle individuals. They were celebrated as healers, physicians and protectors of humankind. Castor and Pollux were also Argonauts, being among the crew who sailed with Jason in the Quest for the Golden Fleece. During that voyage, a fierce storm threatened the mission but abated as a pair of stars appeared over the heads of the twins. Since that time, seamen have called upon the brothers for protection from peril and the eerie lightning phenomenon sometimes called Saint Elmo's Fire has long been regarded as the spirits of the twins playing in the sails. It is considered by sailors to be a most favorable omen. Castor and Pollux were also counted among the number who fought at the Siege of Troy.
Castor (a horseman) and Pollux (a boxer) fell in love with beautiful sisters, daughters of Leudippus, who were already betrothed to suitors. According to the myth, these suitors, named Idas and Lynceus, were reputed cousins of Castor and Pollux by virtue of Poseidon, God of the Sea, who was rumored to be their father. The twins challenged Idas and Lynceus in battle and slew their rivals, but Castor was mortally wounded by Idas in the process. Overcome with grief, Pollux would have committed suicide in order to be with his beloved brother, but since he was an immortal, this proved to be impossible. Finally, Zeus placed both their immortal souls together in the sky as symbols of brotherly love……the precept they had demonstrated so gallantly throughout their lives on Earth. However, this gift did not come without a price. Zeus determined that for the rest of eternity, the twins would have to alternate between the light and the dark……spending one day on Olympus and then the next day in Hades.
Many statues and temples were once erected to Castor and Pollux and they were often carved as figureheads on ships. The Apostle Paul sailed on one such adorned ship from the Isle of Melita during his journey to Rome. Images representing this constellation have been found on both Greek and Roman coins, and the image of the twins also appeared on Babylonian boundary stones as well as charts of the heavens. Known to be handsome and adventurous young men, they perpetuate the memories of a roving and carefree life by acting as the protectors of sailors and of hospitality. Their nature was said to be energetic and volatile, vain, talktative and curious. In modern times, the twins have once again been ingrained in history as a critical part of Earth's journey into space when Project Gemini placed into orbit two men aboard one spacecraft.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
背景故事:
丽达王妃生了许多可爱的孩子,其中有两个兄弟,不光是感情特别要好,长相也几乎一模一样,很容易让人以为他们俩是一对双生子。 其实,在这两兄弟中,哥哥是丽达王妃与天神宙斯所生的儿子,弟弟则是与巴斯达国王所生的,俩人为同母异父的兄弟,而且哥哥的身份是"神",且有永恒的生命,弟弟则是一般的普通人。
有一天,希腊遭到了一头巨大的野猪攻击,王子们召集许多的勇士去追杀野猪,当野猪顺利地被解决后,勇士之间却因为互争功劳,而在彼此之间结下了仇恨。 在一次市集的热闹场合中,两边互看对方不顺眼的勇士不期而遇,当然又免不了一番争吵。在争吵中,有人开始动起武来,於是场面变得一发不可收拾,许多人都在这场打杀中受伤,甚至死亡。很不幸地,两位王子当中的弟弟,也是在这一场混乱之中,被杀身亡。 一向与这个弟弟特别要好的哥哥,完全无法接受弟弟已经死亡的消息,抱着弟弟的尸首不停的痛哭,希望弟弟可以起死回生,让两人可以一起重享以前手足情深的欢乐日子。於是,哥哥回到天上向父亲宙斯请求,希望宙斯可以让弟弟复活。但是宙斯向他表示,弟弟只是个普通的人,本就会死,若是真的要让弟弟复活,就必须把哥哥剩余的生命分给弟弟。感情深厚的哥哥,当然是毫不犹豫的马上答应了,从此之后,兄弟俩又可以一起快乐的生活了。

参考资料:美丽的星座传说--双子座(中英文对照)

十二星座英文简介

Aries 白羊座(3月21日~4月20日)
The fire element of Arise brings assertive “I” energy.
火相星座的特质使白羊座具有非常自信的自我力量。
TIPS: Your persistence will lead you to success. But your impulsive temper may cause problems.
坚持会使你成功,但是爱冲动的毛病也会带来麻烦。
Taurus 金牛座(4月21~5月21日)
The Earth element of Taurus brings strength and the desire for solid ground form and structure.
土相星座的特质让金牛座渴望并具有脚踏实地的能力。
TIPS: You might be a little bit slow-witted, but your consistency will make it up.
你也许反应有一点慢,但是你的坚毅会弥补这个缺点。
Gemini 双子座(5月22日~6月21日)
The Air element of Gemini brings communication, intellect and speed.
风向星座的特质让双子座具有沟通能力,智慧和速度。
TIPS: Your mutable motivation brings adaptability.
你的多变使你能够适应事物。
Cancer 巨蟹座(6月22日~7月22日)
Cancer’s element is Water. Symbolic of the emotions, water signs need to give and receive.
巨蟹座是水相星座。水是情感的象征,水的特质是给予和接受。
TIPS: Good memory is your born gift.
良好的记忆力是你与生俱来的天赋。
Leo 狮子座(7月23日~8月23日)
Leo is Fire to the core! Fire brings a desire to create, innovate, and lead.
狮子座是火相星座的中心。火引发了创造,革新和领导的欲望。
TIPS: Your fixed motivation adds self-reliance. But remember to balance self-confidence with humility.
你对目标的坚定不移使你自信。但是记住自信也需要谦虚来平衡。
Virgo 处女座(8月24日~9月23日)
Ruled by shape-shifting Mercury, Virgo works hard to stability.
在流动的水星控制下,处女座需要努力才能获得稳定。
TIPS: A good educational background is important. Diligence is your advantage.
良好的教育背景很重要。你的优点是勤奋。
Libra 天秤座(9月24日~10月23日)
Libra represents the Air element. It is a sign that is more extroverted and active.
天秤座是风相星座。其特性比较外向和主动。
TIPS: Your great need to share; to be fair and impartial will help you a lot.
你要求与他人分享和公平的愿望会给你很大帮助。
Scorpio 天蝎座(10月24日~11月22日)
Scorpio is a Water element, and this makes it a somewhat enigmatic sign.
水相星座的特质使蝎子有些神秘。
TIPS: Study would never be a problem for Scorpio. You just need more confidence.
学习对蝎子来说从来都不是问题。你只需要更多自信。
Sagittarius 射手座(11月23日~12月21日)
Sagittarius is Fire energy. This is a very active, extroverted sign.
射手座是火相星座。射手非常主动、外向。
TIPS: You definitely have talent. But you still have to concentrate more.
你确有天赋,但是你应该更加专心。
Capricorn 摩羯座(12月22日~1月20日)
Capricorn is the leader of the Earth signs. Here is a stabilizing force, one of the hardest-working signs of the Zodiac.
魔羯座是土相星座的领头人。是黄道12宫里最稳定最努力工作的星座。
TIPS: Patience and caution are your advantages.
你的优点是坚持不懈和谨慎。
Aquarius 水瓶座(1月21日~2月19日)
Ruled by shocking Uranus, Aquarius is very much epitomes the planet that inspires it. This sign has astonishing intellectual and communication skill.
受天王星控制的水瓶座简直就是天王星的缩影。水瓶座具有令人吃惊的智慧和沟通能力。
TIPS Aquarius has a lot of adaptability. But you may try many new things but end up mastering none.
瓶子有非常好的适应能力。但是你可能尝试了很多新事物后却一事无成。
Pisces 双鱼座(2月20日~3月20日)
Pisces is a Water element. Ruled by mystical Neptune, This sign is extremely receptive, compassionate, and other-directed.
双鱼座是水相星座。受神秘的海王星所控制。双鱼非常善于接纳,富有同情心,并且很为别人着想

以上就是小编对于双子座英语介绍问题和相关问题的解答了,双子座英语介绍的问题希望对你有用!